In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- AN AS PA PAN SPA NAP SAP ASP PAS SPAN PANS NAPS SNAP
- UN US NU RUN SUN URN URNS RUNS
- DAY DRY AID RID RAY AIR RAD RIA YARD RAID ARID AIRY DRAY RIAD DIYA DAIRY DIARY
- LOW FLY OWL YOW FLOW WOLF FOWL YOWL FLOWY
- STOP THUS POST SHOT SPOT SHOP PUTS PUSH HOST SHUT SOUP TOPS POTS THOU HUTS OUTS HOPS POSH OUST OPUS POUT OPTS PHOT TOSH TUSH SHOUT SPOUT POUTS SOUTH TOPHUS UPSHOT
- HANG RANG AGAR RAGA ARGH GRAN ARGAN AARGH RANGA HANGAR
- FROM FORM FIRM IRON NORM INFO FINS RIMS IONS MORN MISO FIRS FINO NOIR NORI FORMS FIRMS MINOR NORMS IRONS ROSIN MORNS INFORM MINORS INFORMS
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers