In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- IT KIT TIC ICK TICK
- RED ERE DER DEER REED DREE
- SAT SET EAT SEA TEA ATE BET BAT TAB BAS SAB TAE BEST EAST BASE SEAT BEAT EATS BETA BATS BETS TABS STAB TEAS ABET SATE BAST BATE ETAS SETA BEAST BEATS BASTE BETAS SEBAT ABETS
- FRY FIR RYE IRE REF FIE FEY FIRE RIFE REIFY FIERY
- MEET TERM TREE DEER MERE REED DEEM METE TEEM DEME TEED DREE RETE DERM MEED METER DETER METED METRE TREED TERMED
- NEAR RAIN EARN NAZI REIN RAZE ZINE RANI ZANIER
- MALE MEAL MAIL PALM PALE MILE PILE LAMP LIME PLEA LEAP LAME LIMP PAIL PEAL ILEA ILIA LIMA PILI IMPI LIPA EMAIL MAPLE AMPLE IMPEL IMPALE LIPEMIA
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers