In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- ME UN NU MEN EMU MENU
- US HUT THUS HUTS TUSH SHUT
- DID END DIE DEN DIN DIED DINE DINED
- AGO RAN NOR RAG OAR NAG NOG GAR RANG ROAN GRAN AGRO ORGAN ARGON ORANG GROAN
- PARK PASS ASKS SPAS RASP RAPS PARS SPAR SAPS ARKS ASPS PARKS SPARK SPARS RASPS SPARKS
- BOLD LIED BOIL IDOL IDLE DELI LOBE BILE BLED DOLE BODE OLDE LODE BIDE BOLE LIDO OILED OLDIE LOBED BOILED BOLIDE
- SEER GEES SERE ERGS ZEES GEESE SERGE GEEZER GEEZERS
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers