In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- UP PER REP RUE PRE PURE
- IT ICE TIE TIC CITE ETIC
- EGO ORE ERG RES ROE REG GOES GORE ROSE SORE EGOS OGRE ORES GOER ERGS ROES SEGO ERGO ORGS REGO GOERS OGRES GORSE
- KID SKI SIN INK KIN DIN INS KIND KIDS SKIN SINK DISK SKID INKS DINK DINS KINDS DINKS
- DIET TIED TIDE LIED TILE IDLE DELI EDIT LITE JILT TILED TILDE JILTED
- WHAT WEST EAST HEAT SEAT HATE WASH HATS EATS STEW TEAS SWAT THAW HAST WHET WETS SATE HEWS SHEW AWES SHAW ETAS HAWS SETA TAWS SHEA HEST WASTE SWEAT WHEAT HATES SWATH HASTE HEATS THAWS WHETS SWATHE WHEATS
- LIST LOST SOFT LOTS SOIL LIFT FIST FITS SLOT FOIL OILS LOFT SIFT SLIT SILT TOIL SILO FLIT FILO LOTI SOLI TIFO LIFTS LOFTS FOIST FLITS FOILS TOILS FOILIST
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers