In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- AD AS ADD DAD SAD DADS ADDS
- IF IT FIT FIR RIFT FRIT
- SAT GAS TAG TAN ANT SAG NAG GAT SANG ANTS TAGS TANG SNAG STAG GNAT TANS NAGS GATS SANT STAN ANGST STANG GNATS
- LET SET BET BEL BEST BELT LETS LEST BETS BELS BELTS BLEST
- THEY TECH CERT ETCH TREY RETCH CHERT TECHY CHERTY
- DOOR SOLD LORD SOLO ODOR RODS ROOD ORDO LOOS DOORS LORDS ODORS DROOL DOLOR DROOLS
- SAME HEAR ARMS MASS EARS MESS HERS HARM SEAS RAMS MESH RASH MARE HARE SEAM SHAM ERAS MASH SASH MESA HAMS SEAR HEMS REAM MARS HAEM HERM RHEA SERA RASE SHEA SRAM SHARE SHAME HEARS ASHES MARSH SEAMS SMASH SHEAR SMEAR HAREM HARMS REAMS MARES HARES MESAS SHAMS MASER MASSE SHARES SHEARS SMEARS RASHES MASHER HAREMS SHAMES MASERS MASHES SMASHER MASHERS MARSHES
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers