In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- RED DUE RUE DER RUDE RUED
- DO OR OD ROD ROO DOOR ROOD ORDO ODOR
- SIN DIM MID DIN SIM MIN NIM ISM INS MIND DIMS MIDS DINS MINDS
- OAF OCA COL LAC COAL CALF LOAF COLA FOAL FLOC FOCAL
- SAYS SASH ASHY SHAY AYAH ASSAY SASHAY
- FUEL FLED FEUD DUEL FLUE DUFF LUFF DUFFEL DUFFLE
- ONLY LONG LION BOIL BLOG BONY OILY LING LOIN GLIB BONG GLOB GOBY LOGY BOGY INLY LINY YOGI YONI NOIL BING LYING BINGO LINGO BLING NOBLY LOGIN BOING GOBLIN GLOBIN IGNOBLY
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers