In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- AM MA OK OM OAK MOA AMOK
- WE WEE EWE ERE EWER WERE
- ARE ASK SEA ERA EAR ARK SKA RES KEA EARS SAKE ERAS RAKE SEAR ARKS KEAS SERA RASE RAKES ASKER
- SET TOE VET SOT VOTE TOES VETO VEST VETS STOVE VOTES
- BIRD DORM BRIM BRIO BIRO DRIB MORBID
- LIFE SIDE SELF LIES FILE SLID DIES LIED FLED IDLE DELI LIDS ISLE SLED FEDS IDES LEIS FIDS SEIF SILD DESI FIELD FILES FILED SLIDE FLIES LIFES FLIED DELIS SIDLE IDLES FIELDS
- THEM MORE HOME TRUE HOUR TERM TOUR HURT HERO TORE THOU EURO MUTE MOTH METH ROUT ROTE THRU TOME MOTE MOUE HERM HOER MORT MOTU MURE OTHER MOUTH ROUTE HUMOR OUTER TUMOR METRO HOMER THRUM MUTER MOTHER MOUTHER
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers