In Word Connect, you’re given a bunch of letters from which you have to figure out what words you can make from. For instance, if you’re given the letters “S”, “P” and “U”, it won’t let you spell the word “pus”, instead it will, oddly, let you make “sup” (which is actually a real word and not meaning the slang for “what’s up?”). You also can’t spell proper names, as e.g “Amy”. As with all puzzle games, things get progressively harder as you have to make more and more words out of just a few letters. Good thing you can get help from a friend or buy a hint. Though all this does is fill in one letter on the board, which turns the puzzle into a partially finished crossword puzzle with no clues. In the end, Word Connect is no ‘Scrabble’ or ‘Words with Friends’, but it’s a fun word game that will keep even terrible spellers entertained for a while.
- AT PA TA UP PUT TAP APT PAT TAU PATU TAPU
- ARE ERA EAR REV AVE AVER RAVE
- JAM JAB BAM BAS SAB JAMS JABS JAMB JAMBS
- SIS SIM ISM MISS SWIM ISMS SWIMS
- EACH PACE HEAP CAPE ACHE CHAP CHEAP PEACH APACE APACHE
- TREE RIDE DIET DIRT DEER TIED TIDE TIRE DIRE RITE TIER EDIT REED TEED DREE RETE TRIED TIRED DETER TREED EIDER RETIE TIERED DIETER RETIED
- ROLE GOES LOSE LEGS GOLF GORE SELF ROSE SOLE SORE LOGS FROG LORE FOES FORE EGOS GELS OGRE SLOG REFS OGLE ORES FOGS FLOE SERF FLOG GOER LOGE ERGS SLOE ROES SEGO ERGO ORGS FROE REGO ROLES LOSER FROGS FORGE GOERS FLOES OGRES GORSE GOFER GOLFS OGLES FLOGS OGLER GOLFER FORGES GOLFERS
If you are looking for the Word Connect Beginner Answers then click the link below.
If you have already solved this puzzle and are looking for the other puzzle answers for today simply go at the main post which can be found at: Word Connect Daily Challenge Answers